Water control emulsifier
AQUABAN represents an industry-recognized, proven method for the rapid absorption and emulsification of water from oil storage tanks.
AQUABAN is formulated with the most up-to-date chemical components developed to cope with the potential problems associated with “today’s” fuels.
AQUABAN is a highly concentrated composition of proven, highly active solvents and emulsifiers that work together to effectively provide these critical functions:
- Eliminating water accumulations that contribute to slime and fungus
- Inhibiting moisture due to condensation
- Minimizing potentially harmful effects of water deposits, such as corrosion, oilline freeze-ups, ignition and combustion failures
- Lessening tendency for sludge and sediment formation
- Optimizing combustion performance by supplying clean product to burner
- Avoiding flame-outs and unnecessary service calls
AQUABAN has long served as one of Parke Hill Chemical’s premier fuel additives. Like every chemical offered by C & S Scientific, AQUABAN has been developed by individuals with decades of formal training and hands-on experience with every phase of fuel handling operations, system design, oil chemistry and technology, and environmental considerations.
NOTE: For most effective results, if possible extreme water accumulations due to leakage or seepage should be pumped out prior to treatment.