SLUDGE solubilizer and dispersant
SLUDGE-BAN represents an industry-recognized, proven method for the rapid elimination of sludge and sediment from oil storage tanks, filters, and lines.
SLUDGE-BAN is a highly concentrated composition of proven, highly active oil enhancers, solvents, surface active agents, water emulsifiers and inhibitors, that work together to effectively provide these critical functions:
- Dissolving existing sludge and converting it to an oil soluble combustible liquid
- Purging strainers, filters, and lines free of asphalts, gums, and tars
- Preventing sludge clog-up of foot valves, suction lines, strainers, and nozzles
- Removing water and controlling condensation formation
- Reducing sludge-related nuisance service calls
- Optimizing the combustion efficiency of both distillate and heavy oils
Like every chemical offered by C & S Scientific, SLUDGE-BAN has been developed by individuals with decades of formal training and hands-on experience with every phase of fuel handling operations, system design, oil chemistry and technology, and environmental considerations.
As a preventative, use one quart per 1,000 gallons of SLUDGE-BAN (or initiate the TREAT NOW multifunctional additive program).