TREAT NOW ANTIGEL
ENHANCED Fuel Oil Conditioner with cold flow improver
TREAT NOW ANTIGEL helps to ensure a clean and readily combustible fuel, free of gelling, handling, and firing problems – capable of performing at maximum efficiency.
It is designed to be extra effective in optimizing cold weather fluidity, long term fuel quality, and stability.
TREAT NOW ANTIGEL is a super-concentrated composition of proven, highly active oil enhancers and cold flow improvers that work together to effectively provide these critical functions:
- Yielding cold flow properties typical of at least 30% kerosene blends
- Lowering Pour Point and Cold Filter Plugging Point, thereby eliminating fuel gelling and paraffin clogging
- Maintaining product stability, uniformity and homogeneity
- Preserving fuel viscosity, fuel integrity, and other fuel specifications necessary for ideal fuel combustion, and thereby minimizing soot and carbon buildup
- Dissolving existing sludge gradually, and preventing continued deposition and repolymerization
- Purging strainers, filters, and lines free of asphalts, gums, and tars
- Removing water and controlling condensation formation
- Inhibiting corrosion of tanks and lines
- Creating an environment hostile to biological growth
Application: A consistent treatment rate of one gallon TREAT NOW ANTIGEL per 2,000 — 7,500 gallons of fuel oil (depending upon concentration of specific additive being used). To facilitate additive handling, C & S offers assistance in the design and installation of injection systems.